Subject: [Leica] in the neurosurgical OR...4 images
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu Jun 5 17:40:05 2008

Really nice work, from an environment very few of us would ever be in (while
conscious).  If you look, there is art everywhere, somebody said.
Personally, I think the color composition works very well.  I think
something would be lost in b&w, or perhaps b&w would suggest another
composition.  Suggested captions:

The surgeon: "Whew, so that's it for the Naples condo payment this month.
Any more today?"

The hands: "Don't pull on that, you don't know what it's attached to!"

I have lots of docs for clients, so I get a lot of the gallows humor.

Ken