Subject: [Leica] Olympus 510 and Leica R 28-70 zoom
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jun 5 16:51:57 2008

Just for you Ted, boring colour shot taken from the same spot with an M ;-)

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/91238854

How Nathan does it

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/91238284

How he should use his camera

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/91237859

Don't need no steenkin' Image stabilized auto focus Face Detection Live View
;-)

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/91237793

Hey, more than half the gallery is black and white!

Quote from the brochure for the newest Oly, the E520

"it's just like shooting with a compact camera" ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Oh OK, I tried it out, it looks really good. Very fast and responsive

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/