Subject: [Leica] the neurosurgeons hands...
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Jun 5 02:09:22 2008

I agree, its a discipline and anything that makes the brain work harder at
thinking about the image before its made "seems" to translate into the
finished product. Digital conversion is great, and can "save" an image, but
its not the same for an amateur who wants to really make the image: NOW if I
were relying on being paid, I'd use any "trick in the book" ;-)

Cheers