Subject: [Leica] Leica M8
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue Jun 3 08:29:40 2008

I got lucky (thanks to Steve Barbour!) and got a demo for a?relative song;
only?a few hundred more than what was quoted to the original poster
(Stacy?). Came with a 1 year warranty. I figure after a year I'll send it
for a shutter upgrade and get an additional 2 years.
Worth the piece of mind if you can find such a beast. Most Leica dealers
have demos. Mine had never been opened and came with an extra battery by
mistake...
Better to be lucky than good :-)
Bob
?Bob Adler