Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: all kinds of nice stuff, including señoritas of course...
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Jun 1 14:07:59 2008

Looks like a good week again Nathan,
I'm really happy to see so clean and simple (I don't dare use the now
Geebee registered terms "plain and simple" ;-) ) photography.
They give a nice idea of what life is about around you, and you have an
eye and the knack for sharing it all.

So Nathan, thanks again. Please, keep posting laptops, erm, signoras,
rainbows, and funny roundabouts, I love them all.
Amiti?s
phx