Subject: [Leica] Radio upper air probe
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Sat May 31 09:22:17 2008

Thank you for the informative link.If i read it correctly .The radio part is
released at a preset height and then continously climbs to a preset
burstheight probably determined by the amount of helium in the baloon.
The material of te baloon is quite tough.
The probe can measure until 5 hpa and to -90 degrees centigrade that means
it has been a lot higher then me ever.
simon
p.s. i mailed the manufacturer