Subject: [Leica] digital workflow question(caution multiple kidpic)
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Thu May 29 01:09:39 2008

What I,m going to do is remove all the raws with the same file name as those
in the waste basket.What even would be possible is remove the raws from the
sd card by eliminating those that have been ditched on the cf one.But that
may be asking for trouble.The cameras default is raw on the sd and a jpeg
copy on the cf.My guess is that these cards sometimes fail and then one has
a backup.
Raw on both cards is also possible but then you are restricted in the number
osf frames since the sd's are bigger capacity.