Subject: [Leica] digital workflow question(caution multiple kidpic)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed May 28 22:13:06 2008

Hmm... I guess a dinosaur like me who uses Unix shell on PC (UWin to
be specific) does have an advantage here. This would be a simple
shell script. I do exactly as you say as I shoot both RAW/JPG some of
the times.

It would also be a simple perl script too. You need to find a
programming friend who can hack up the few liners for you.

At 02:40 PM 5/28/2008, simon jessurun wrote:
>Sorry for posingthe question poorly.I,ll try again.
>The camera records both raw and jpeg files.That makes it quick to edit the
>jpegs.
>With a limited number one just writes down the frame number of the jpegs and
>then starts work on the raws with the same number.I would like to
>automatically keep only those raws with the same number as the selected
>jpegs.
>thx for your help

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] digital workflow question(caution multiple kidpic))
Message from simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun) ([Leica] digital workflow question(caution multiple kidpic))