Subject: [Leica] color vs bw images...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun May 25 16:43:04 2008

Hi Tina, for my taste there are only two frames there that would not suffer
from conversion from colour. 325, 326. Really though, from your description
of your market there is no issue, you need colour. This group has it in
effective doses and it makes the compositions work really well too.
317 and 323 seem like the main subject not quite sharp for me? Movement or
DoF maybe.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e