Subject: [Leica] LOUSY LIGHT & MAKING IT WORK FOR YOU.. :-)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun May 25 16:09:37 2008

Gee, I wonder where Scott learnt all of that photography stuff about light,
eyes, content and decisive moments?
Lots and lots of great work throughout his site. I'd love to see some
examples a little larger on-line then the small pics.

Great to see all of the swimmers with the games approaching too. The Aussies
will be meeting them in Beijing.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e