Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/05: unwelcome visitors /looking forpoultry advice
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun May 25 15:18:13 2008

The limit is essentially five ducks per day with some limitations.  One hen
mallard and you are through for the day.  That is plenty for me since they
take a while to clean (you have to pick the feathers so the skin stays on).
I wouldn't eat a diving duck, but mallards are fine.  Wine choice depends on
how it is prepared.

Ken (hungry now)