Subject: [Leica] clean sensor
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri May 23 15:52:21 2008

Hi Sonny, nothing like a sky at small apertures to show you your sensor
gruck. I got the Arctic butterfly and the orange swab thingies. No visible
dust! But I still have a couple of spots that may be drop marks rather than
dust. I need to try the wet clean a second time. One side issue found by
Alastair and I over here trying out the M Coders is that you can get ink
smear around the lens mount which has to be dissolved to be removed. This
makes me suspicious about any fluid in that area. (We both gave up on the M
Coders).

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e