Subject: [Leica] The last 100 Noctilux'es (Noctili?)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue May 20 16:24:24 2008

Beautifully presented for the collector. The box decoration seems to be
explicitly aimed at Japanese collectors. I bet they are all snapped up
rapidly. None would ever go on a camera, of course. I hope that Leica
invests all of that obscenely large amount of money on designing ?berlegene
Objektive f?r Fotografen not pretty treasures to be hidden away and never
used!

Cheers
Geoff (still don't want no dang Nocti when I have the Summilux)
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/