Subject: [Leica] OT: Sigma DP1 review
From: photo at (Nathan)
Date: Mon May 19 21:50:06 2008

I certainly won't be handing over any money for the DP1. Having read
the review--useless in low light (that really is a disappointment,
since I thought that this was the whole point of the larger sensor),
slow AF, extremely slow write speed--sounds like all the reasons why
I got rid of my Ricoh GRD.

On 20-mei-2008, at 1:11, Philip Forrest wrote:

> It's just too wide.  If they made it a 40mm equivalent or... GASP! a
> 50mm equivalent, I'd be interested.  Until then, I'll stick with
> what I
> use now and not bat an eye towards the DP1 as I'm sure many
> photographers won't do as well.
> PhilFo

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

Image licensing:

Replies: Reply from leica at (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OT: Sigma DP1 review)
Message from photo.forrest at (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] OT: Sigma DP1 review)