Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yosemite too... and Raw exposure for dynamic range
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon May 19 14:34:26 2008

Bob, I meant, don't treat the camera histogram as gospel. I don't know about
blinking, my M8 doesn't. But even when you get the Raw file open in your
converter, a clipping warning initially does not mean that it is permanently
clipped. In ACR at least it will show which channel/s is POTENTIALLY clipped
on the current default, before you adjust it.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/