Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PAWs 1 - 5
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun May 18 09:48:03 2008

Yes, Peter, quite fair to my rememberance of it - I don't know of any
equivalent - Hatkinson is just a pale imitation as he plays a character
for the character, and there's is no "vision" or bias, or whatever we
may call it on society - Tati's love of fast disapperaing rural France,
now extinct BTW, or the blinded faith in progress of which he also
predicted the deshumanizing  side shows through every frame, and the
"photograph" is excellent too.

phx