Subject: [Leica] OT: User comments sought on Win XP SP3
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun May 18 07:31:23 2008

Peter,
Why is it dreaded? Most of the problems come under esoteric uses, or stress
testings done deliberately in order to find fault, which in turn leads to
internet chatter.In normal use it is no problem at all - whether Photoshop,
or the latest games, or multimedia, I have not had it crash on me as yet.
Use it, and then decide.
Cheers
Jayanand