Subject: [Leica] 120 makro, ELX and CFV ! [img]
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun May 18 03:34:31 2008

Thanks for the comments--

I am going to try a whole series with this double lighting.
It isn't 'pretty' light but there is something hyper-real that can
really grab the eye.

I am always interested to hear what others are seeing on their
monitors. Actual image is hyper sharp -- I recently turned down the
sharpen filter on JAlbum (the program that churns out my website). I
may have to tweak it.

love the square - embrace the square,
Eric