Subject: [Leica] Re: what da ya mean photo bus is bad
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat May 17 10:44:17 2008

Photographers are really getting scam email more and more now. At least once
a month now I receive the "we will pay you whatever the cost is" to shoot a
wedding in Florida and then the reception is in New York/LA/San Francisco a
couple of days later BS email. And they always live in South Africa or
London. Those Brits!

I now reply with "while I would love to photograph your dream wedding, I do
live in Louisiana and I will have to charge the $5,000 Gulf Coast Tax as
well as add on the $999 Wetland Flyover Fee and the $0.01 added airboat tax.
Total cost then for photographing your wedding will be $35,999.01. I look
forward to your reply.

Why no one ever replies I don't know.

Chris