Subject: [Leica] Lifeview and wide angle sharpness
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sat May 17 09:40:38 2008

On the Nikon D300, Live View in the tripod mode uses the image on the
sensor for autofocus using contrast detection. This will provide more
accurate focus if the lens is not precisely adjusted. I have a Tokina
16-50 f2.8  that was way off focus until I used the autofocus fine
tuning feature. It is now spot on.