Subject: [Leica] 120 makro, ELX and CFV ! [img]
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri May 16 14:37:09 2008

Hi Eric, she's a cutie and I like the symmetrical pose and composition.
Seems like a very high quality image too. Lighting for the face seems a bit
harsh (facial contours washed out) and the colour maybe could use adjustment
(a little green?) Only my impressions, of course. I bet you have more to
show. I'm almost afraid to ask in case it encourages further blasphemy but
what's a CFV and ELX? Some kind of Hassy stuff? Inquisitive minds want to
know.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e