Subject: [Leica] Telyt at diff.apert.and ISO's(pushing the envelope question)
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri May 16 08:34:54 2008

Simon,

The photo is very good considering the gloomy light and rain. The
560/6.8 Telyt is an amazing lens. I didn't think your earlier photo
of the beach was that bad but I think any telephoto, especially a 2
element telescope design will be affected by shooting through glass.
And as Doug mentioned, heat waves will give a distorted effect at
such a long distance.  To me the lens works nicely on your Mk III.
Enjoy.

Len