Subject: [Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu May 15 13:46:00 2008

I'm completely bewildered by the depth of feeling by Mark and Steve on this.
Just follow the stuff of interest to you and disregard the rest. I think
that it was simply an enjoyable topic continued.
Maybe two more cold showers are needed guys ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/