Subject: [Leica] Australia
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed May 14 00:01:18 2008

Clive the three dealers mentioned are all within a short stroll of each
other.
Camera Exchange 377 Lonsdale St - best range of used Leica stuff and other
film equipment. Good pricing (for Australia) on new Leica. Their website is
useless though.
Camera Lane 391 Little Bourke St. Tiny shop, really nice folks, decent used
Leica range too. Active web site kept current.
Michaels Camera Video and Digital cnr Lonsdale and Elizabeth St - bigger
retailer, some used gear, a great camera museum well worth a look.
There are also assorted other retail camera outfits, mini labs and a repair
centre all near there. Every little laneway in the CBD has decent coffee
shops and small bars/restaurants, what can possibly go wrong? I'll see if I
can send you a map off list with some stuff marked on it. Now if you want to
get serious I can tell you where the best Belgian beer is available!

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/Vic/?g2_page=1>
http://tinyurl.com/53g9dq

Cheers
Geoff