Subject: [Leica] Australia
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue May 13 21:31:42 2008

Hi Clive. I can't get down there during that period. Would you like to know
where the Leica dealers are?? Three dealers worth visiting all very close to
each other in the CBD. One has a cool camera museum worth a visit

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/