Subject: [Leica] Support the Orphan Works Bills! Kill the Publishers!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun May 11 22:37:13 2008

Tina offered:

>> This would force them to pay if we paid the $45 fee.

Marc responded:

>> Go for it!  This is a good act.  Which means it probably will not pass,
but a good act it is.<<<<

Gee Marc thanks for the support your too kind!

In the event you hadn?t made any kind of calculation what protecting our
images from being ripped off are,  I wonder if you wouldn?t mind paying the
copyright fee for my 280,000 images as it?s merely $12,600,000 of which I?m
sure you have as coffee money. :-)

ted