Subject: [Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRYLATER!YOU WERE WARNED!!!
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun May 11 15:25:59 2008

Go Ted!

If anyone needs to be called Chicken Littles, it's all the f!%kups we have
in Congress, left and right. Bow down to anyone after that Sept 2001 date. P
and C words could be more appropriate.

I've been following the Orphan Works Bill on www.ppa.com . They(PPA) have
been working on this to help photographers the past 2 years, let's hope
something gets done. One thing good about PPA is being a member and
receiving free legal advice.

Chris