Subject: [Leica] Sugar Loaf Mountain, California, late on a spring afternoon
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu May 8 21:29:19 2008

We drove to Arizona on Tuesday and Wednesday. Letting the computer,
and available reservations, plot the way we drove between Lone Pine
(on RT 395) and Beatty, NV (on Route 95). The less said about our stay
in Beatty the better save the room cost $49 and didn't have obvious
vermin or jumpy bugs.

The road eastward from Lone Pine is the one you'd take to see the
Bristle Cone Pine forest. We didn't, that side-road was closed, but
the drive was gorgeous and I recommend it highly.

This image was made standing on the California-Nevada border (with
cattle guard) looking to the WNW (or there abouts). I've tried it in
color and black and white - I'm opting for the color.

<http://www.adam-bridge.com/Images/SugarLoafMountain.jpg>

Made with M8, CV 28mm.

Comments/thoughts/suggestions welcome.

Adam

ps: I used Aperture to make the image and for some reason even though
I tried to spot the sensor dust it wasn't applied when I made this.
I'll replace it with a good one once I solve that problem.

AB

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Sugar Loaf Mountain, California, late on a spring afternoon)
Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Sugar Loaf Mountain, California, late on a spring afternoon)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Sugar Loaf Mountain, California, late on a spring afternoon)