Subject: [Leica] OT: Fiber base style inkjet paper
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu May 8 17:24:22 2008

Chris, I have been having good results with the Epson Exhibition FB paper. I
prefer it a little to the Harman FB (a little less gloss).  This is b&w with
the QuadTone RIP and Epson OEM inks.  The Epson comes in a black plastic
inner bag, and it still spooks me a little to open it in daylight....

Ken