Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica R-10 at Photokina 2008
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu May 8 06:37:56 2008

Names never make much sense. Canon had the D30,D60 as their first digital
SLR's, then later switched the "D" to the end and made the 10D,20D,30D,40D.
But the pro camera is still a 1D, just now with added Mark's.

Nikon now has the D3, kind of like the D1 since it has no D3h,D3x. Oh wow,
that means there are 2 more pro D3's coming! Sweet.

Pentax so many KD's I lost track.

Chris