Subject: [Leica] pixie in black and white
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue May 6 23:35:51 2008

To expand on that discussion, what is the purpose of the photograph? A
family memory, a competition entry to please judges, a creative act to
please the photographer, a work to be made available for sale in a gallery?
I don't mean that Simon needs to answer that question here, only that it
might stimulate discussion and critique. I know nothing about what might
sell. As a dad and the family photographer, I saw the colour original as a
lovely, warm, endearing portrait of a pretty child.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/