Subject: [Leica] Amazing great US Leica retailer story
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue May 6 15:36:46 2008

Hi folks. I just wanted to relate my experience dealing with Tony Rose of
Popflash.

I made two orders with them and received very prompt personal follow up help
by e-mail from Popflash. The parcels then arrived here in Australia within
about four business days.

Today I placed another order and got a follow-up mail very quickly. Then a
phone call (this is from California to Australia) just to make sure that my
card details had not been stolen and to arrange shipping details. That is
just fantastic service and I highly recommend these guys to anyone looking
for a great deal from a very genuine and helpful dealer. Well done Tony.

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/