Subject: [Leica] Nikon Coolscan 4000 Users.... I need help!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon May 5 19:23:58 2008

> What! Are we talking about Vuescan? I shall have to investigate. I never
> imagined that it would make DNGs! I have the Pro version of the software. I
> shall update it and check this. My play with this well pre-dates having any
> digital camera or Raw converter software. I may have to send Mark
> chocolates
> and flowers as an apology for doubting him!
>
> Cheers
> Geoff

I went to Borders and Noble today to get an Andrew Weil Natural Health
Natural Medicine book the Complete guide to wellness and self care for
optimum heath -
to change my life as I know it.
...and on the shelf before I found it was a welcoming sight:

French Women Don't Get Fat
The Secret of Eating for Pleasure
by Mireille Guiliano

Which appears to be a bread and chocolate diet.
Almost got that instead.
http://www.mireilleguiliano.com/frenchwomen.htm

Saw a book at the Columbia U. bookstore on the politics of chocolate though
last week. Scary! What that Hershey bar had to go through to get to your
table!
Its like diamonds. Lots of corruption and abuse. Conspiracy. Smuggling.
Politics. You name it!

I'll pick up the French book next time I'm in the neighborhood.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com