Subject: [Leica] Attraped
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon May 5 16:24:43 2008

To Philippe (du B?r?t de la Baguette), Jayanand, Yama, Geoff

Thank you very much for looking and your nice comments. I thaught that
"atraped" was an English word, and Steve has suggested me "Caught". I like
look at the posters, they usually offers some suggestions.

Thank you  again very much for share our comments on the LUG

Saludos cordiales
Luis