Subject: [Leica] Nikon Coolscan 4000 Users.... I need help!
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon May 5 16:09:41 2008

Dang it! My manual only mentions the TIFF. However the .dng option is now
there for a Raw save, as you say. Evidently added from the earlier version
that I had here. I haven't vuescanned in some time. I now have 8.4.7.1 pro
version. So you really are getting the unprocessed linear data from the
sensor. That greatly increases the attractiveness of Vuescan for film stuff.
As for the chocolates, I'll send Mark his after he sends me the prints he
has owed me for 8 or 10 months now! I'll buy you a beer in December. Steve
will have to come and visit me if he wants to collect.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/