Subject: [Leica] Paw 11
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon May 5 13:41:09 2008

On May 5, 2008, at 1:08 PM, Michiel Fokkema wrote:

> Thank you all for your nice replies.
> Jayanand mentioned these pictures are not the stuff i usually do.
> He is right but I'm trying to do some other things than i was used
> to. Just to widen my horizon a bit.
> I still have a load of slide film in the freezer and thought it
> might be fun to do more color work and see if I can get some
> pictures which are just pleasing to the eye in ways of composition
> and color.
> On the other hand I'm also trying out 4x5 and play a little around
> with the movements to get really selective focus in all directions.
>
> Thursday off to Paris with the family which again will get me
> different pictures than I'm used to in Paris. Like shopping pictures!

I looked at your photos here, and was very impressed by
them...different, lovely, and  very nice colors...

truly impressed by these, and by your stretching out for something
different.

I know you are headed for Paris, and await your images from the city
that I love...but most of all... enjoy it Michiel,

Steve