Subject: [Leica] Paw 11
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon May 5 13:08:36 2008

Thank you all for your nice replies.
Jayanand mentioned these pictures are not the stuff i usually do.
He is right but I'm trying to do some other things than i was used to.
Just to widen my horizon a bit.
I still have a load of slide film in the freezer and thought it might be
fun to do more color work and see if I can get some pictures which are
just pleasing to the eye in ways of composition and color.
On the other hand I'm also trying out 4x5 and play a little around with
the movements to get really selective focus in all directions.

Thursday off to Paris with the family which again will get me different
pictures than I'm used to in Paris. Like shopping pictures!

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema