Subject: [Leica] The other M5
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun May 4 01:41:34 2008

I just took a test drive of the BMW series 3 and 5 the other day - they were
released here quite recently - and was amazed at the handling...and the
utter lack of comfort for passengers at the back. Give me a Honda any day -
great engines, with much better overall comfort, and a third of the price.
Cheers
Jayanand