Subject: [Leica] HDR
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat May 3 22:52:28 2008

> But there's a lot of engineering into making this happen in a real
> world situation. A blink, hand motion, wind, moving leaves: the world
> isn't a static space. I'm not as enthusiastic.
>
> Adam

I think they can auto re register things in software right now already like
its nobodies tomorrow.
Its in CS3. Don't know how many other forms and brand names.

But when you think of the Comic book "The Flash"
With the motion effect they always used.
So one is dark the other light that would just add to it.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com