Subject: [Leica] IMG: One Last Goldfinch
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat May 3 15:03:14 2008

Good shot Matthew,
Probably one of the prettiest of the British Birds (with the exception
of the Bee-Eaters that are still breeding in a quarry in County Durham -
but very probably shouldn't be :-) ), used to see quite of a few of them
on and in Gorse bushes in Yorkshire when I was young and not yet into
photography.
The fanciest birds around Hannover are Bluetits - thousands of them. We
have Storks nesting not far from here, but unfortunately they're pretty
inaccessible for photography.
Thanks for showing
Douglas