Subject: [Leica] OT: Using Parallels on Mac?
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Wed Apr 30 13:32:44 2008

I am. I use it on a 3GB memory 2.16 Ghz Core 2 Duo MacBook for stuff
that is not available on the Mac (Primarily Garmin Maps, Microsoft
Streets and Trips, and my brokers software.
Works just fine with XP - except that this morning it refused to
connect to Windows Update.
I have it stored on an external Firewire portable drive so that it
does not clutter up the little built-in drive.