Subject: [Leica] Small Bungee cord like things
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Apr 30 06:13:33 2008

Mark Rabiner asked:

>><mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:

*       Small Bungee cord like things to attach an umbrella or tripod to
your backpack? Anyone know what they are called and where to find
them<<<<<<<

Hi Mark,

In case this hasn't been answered. In Canada we'd find them at "Canadian
Tire" a sort of auto hardware of all sorts of stuff store.

I'm sure you have similar hardware type stores in NY or sporting goods
stores should have them or tell you where you can get them.

And if you use the "bungee cord description" they'll know what you're
talking about.

ted