Subject: [Leica] Small Bungee cord like things
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Tue Apr 29 20:30:27 2008

I know exactly what you're talking about & I've gotten a few at
military surplus stores, but I had to make my own connectors.  The best
place would be perhaps REI or that big sports store on 18th and 6th or
7th (?) ave in Manhattan (You're in NYC, right?).  A good sports store
which supports rock climbing habits should probably have something like
that.

PhilFo