Subject: FW: [Leica] IMG: New Orleans April Wedding
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon Apr 28 20:07:33 2008

Geoff,

You could not see any of my photos on the Net, as I have NO digital
photo ability or capability.

You are welcome to visit me and I will show you loads of "chemical" photos.

I worked my way through university for 6 years photographing weddings,
confirmations, babies etc, by
giving the customers what they wanted. It paid for a bachelors degree
plus two advanced degrees.

Now I can take pictures of what I want.  Exotic cars, exotic scenery,
exotic cats und so weiter.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:IMG: New Orleans April Wedding)