Subject: [Leica] Early Spring Sailing - And the One That Got Away
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon Apr 28 17:52:57 2008

Thanks Philippe, and Jim.  This is probably a rhetorical question,
since I suspect I know the answer, but did you ever give yourself a
dope-slap after walking away from a scene like this when you realized
the WA lens you took off the camera to put on the long zoom was
probably the perfect lens for this shot?

If I'd left it on, I would have had the whole empty bay, the distant
island and that tiny, tiny boat silhouetted in all that wonderful
glare.  Instead of being a nice picture, it would have been spectacular!

Arhggggg...   C'est le photographie, or some such, I guess.   (Excuse
my fractured French :-) )

Regards,

Dick