Subject: [Leica] Friday flower - Iris/HDR - more
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Apr 28 16:50:33 2008

Hi, Alastair

It was just experimenting, in the loosest sense of the word.  The only
reason I put the non-hdr image in was to show what the camera recorded
before the hdr process started.  Anyway, I am about to hang it up for hdr.
Even the hdr images that turn out well are larger than life, and I'm not
sure that is the way to proceed.  Thx for your comments.

Ken