Subject: [Leica] at long last!
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Apr 27 21:31:14 2008

at the ;moment, its a dream for me to get back out to my wonderful darkroom:
not that I have too many films to develop at the moment. The M8 DMR are just
so damn convenient and the results in LR are really so good, BUT its not the
same. Yesterday, I had great trouble listening to the football while working
in LR: Helen does not like the radio running while we try to concentrate. In
the darkroom the game goes perfectly with the pace of the developer ;-) Oh
well Richmond lost anyway and we did make considerable progress on the
computer, so all was not lost.

Cheers