Subject: [Leica] Senoritas for Hoppy and everyone else
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Apr 25 18:02:38 2008

Hi Sonny, I feel honoured to be singled out recentl by the LouisianaLUG for
pictures posted for my benefit. I'm sure that Luis, the original master of
senoritas will enjoy these as well.
Lovely sunshine smiles and colour in the first one
In the second, the lady in the middle could easily have been on La Rambla in
Barcelona.
Number three has the most unlikely mademoiselles you might ever see. Marcel
Marceau has a lot to answer for. Delightful fun.
But the New Zealand contingent takes the cake. It seems that some Aussie
'croc hunter' culture has made it across the Tasman Sea to our kiwi cousins!
By the way New Zealand does produce a lot of great wine. The cooler climes
make for flavoursome whites and sparklings. Don't say M?thode Champenoise or
our Gallic friends will be up in arms. Tasmania at the bottom end of
Australia does some similar, but the NZ wines are often wonderful.

As to the last shot, words fail me. I never even knew that the Vikings
invented the bikini. I'm sure that they did a roaring trade though.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/