Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy casual portrait
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Apr 25 16:26:26 2008

Hi Don, this is a good friend's daughter and my wife's most beloved baby
(the border terrier, that is).
Part of what struck me and the reason to post this simple pic was that there
was NO TWINKIE LIGHT. The catch-lights and indeed all of the light are
purely from window light. The wall opposite is all glass. Another odd
feature of the shot is the carpet texture oof behind, It almost has like a
banding effect. When I printed it I thought that the nozzles needed
cleaning. Then I looked and saw that it is in the image. Band bo-ke!

Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/