Subject: [Leica] Minuteman Homes
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Apr 25 11:13:12 2008

Hi Douglas:

Thanks for the very kind words. I really like fisheye lenses... but I
don't know why I favor them over other lens types.

I have my E-510 with no lens and am waiting for the arrival of an
adapter and a DIY "glue on" chip which reportedly will provide me with
focus confirmation when using my R lenses. i'd like to add a Zuiko
fisheye to the collection but will have to "gasp" find a job, or worse
sell a treasured piece of photo gear.

Please dust off that 6006, and let us see some photos made with it.

Jim